Invest in Yourself : A morning with Ray Barros
We know that only 10% of retail market participants are profitable.
That’s right, at least 90% fail; and of those, 53% will blow their starting capital within the first 6 months. That means a whopping 48% of all retail startups loss their starting capital within 6 months!
What most don’t consider is ‘failure has its consequences’.
If it were only about the loss of money, it wouldn’t be so bad. But if you are among the 90%, you may have experienced, as many have:
- Loss of self-esteem. Sure, we hide the loss from the world. But, at the back of our minds is the nagging thought: “If she can do it, why can’t I”?
- Damaged relationships. One of the big hidden consequences. As we struggle to succeed, our long-suffering partners are also dragged into the whirlpool. Often our failures stress out our closest relationships, and we aren’t even aware of it.
- Regret. Many of the 90% just give up on their dreams. Then in time, they (we?) look back with massive regret at the dreams they (we?) surrendered.
In extreme circumstances, bankruptcy and divorce.
Exaggerations? You’ll hear and see examples on Saturday, April 1 at 10.00 a.m. Why that day?
Because on April 1, Ray Barros, renowned educator, author, and professional trader will show you how to leave the 90% and join the winning 10%: he’ll give you a roadmap to trading-investing success. You’ll leave the presentation with:
An understanding of the fundamentals you must have to succeed.
Identify the second most important reason why 90% of retail traders fail and what you need to do to join the 10%.
Most importantly, you’ll know the single most important hurdle you need to overcome to join the winning 10%. AND you’ll learn what you need to do to overcome it.
The Number #1 Difference In Ray’s Events v.s. Most Others: he provides concrete takeaways not just theoretical fluff. To mention just three (there’ll be much, much more):
- A step-by-step guide on how to acquire a foundation – the necessary knowledge to succeed.
- A model on how to transform the knowledge to a skill – from ‘knowing’ to ‘doing’.
- A resource guide for your continuing education
For FREE Event Tickets :
For webinar registration :